If Futuristic were a Frankenstein movie, Trevor would be Igor. What does this mean exactly? Not entirely sure (his words not ours) – but let’s roll with it because it’s a fitting segue. 80% of what Trevor says is the cleverest thing you’ve heard all day. The other 20% leaves you wondering, “Should I know what that means?” If you want to nerd out over anything film-related, Trevor’s your guy. He was quite possibly born in the wrong era, and if he could film everything on the BL2 he would (it’s a little heavy, but sacrifices must be made). There’s a forgotten sincerity and humility about his passion for film that just might make you learn to love it yourself. And as an editor, his regard for craftsmanship and storytelling shine through in unscripted, compelling edits.